All those steps are included in the 365 day programme for a farm job in Australia all year along. The 90 day programme starts at the third point!
- Met on arrival at Brisbane International Airport, (preferred arrival Thursday morning).
- Bus Ticket to Noosa
- Hostel accommodation is included for four nights at Halse Lodge in Noosa
- Bus transport from Noosa to Springbrook Farm on Monday morning
- Lunch and help with shopping at Springbrook Farm
- Help and advise and assistance with buying boots, long sleeved shirts, jeans, pocket knives, mobile phones, sim cards and phone cards, torches and adapters if they haven’t been purchased already.
- Help and advise and assistance on filling in Induction paperwork.
- Activating a bank account, applying for Medicare (if eligible) and the applying for Tax File Number will all be completed for you.
- Free for you, a Visitoz t-shirt, water bottle and an Aussie All-rounder broad brimmed hat for the training programme and job to follow
- Five nights food and accommodation and the full agricultural training course
- During the week The Visitoz team will assist in job matching and advise on job placements, organisation and reservations for travel to first jobs and advise on accommodation, tourist activities, tax, second visas and any other questions you may have.
Whilst on the training farm
You will ride horses and agricultural motorbikes, work with cattle, drive and operate tractors, work with fencing and learn chain sawing skills, and have some basic vehicle maintenance tuition. Farm and outback safety skills are also taught as this is the primary focus of our introductory course.